Subsequent final week’s original announcement, we are delighted to ensure the future 10 users of the 2019 Cell Electric power 50.
Part of the Mobile Business Awards 2019 driven by TechRadar Professional, the Electrical power 50 highlights the most vital and influential figures in the United kingdom cellular sector throughout the earlier 12 months.
All associates of our Power 50 have met our conditions of influencing past their present roles in addition to imbuing their businesses with their values and serving as an inspiration to the rest of the cellular trade.
Beneath is the release of positions 40 – 31 as we depend down to our the 2019 Person of the Calendar year award, which will be announced on the 6th June at the Cell Business Awards 2019.
31. Jon Shaw, Head of United kingdom Client Product sales Functions, Vodafone British isles
32. Fergal Donovan, CEO, Details Pick out Team
33. Anurag Khilnani, Company Advancement, Europe and Asia, Amazon
34. Sharon Meadows, Director of Units, Items & Partnerships – Client, EE
35. Magnus McDonald, Director of Products & Class Management, O2
36. Andrew Wilson, Mobile Getting Director, Dixons Carphone
37. Sarah Edge, Standard Supervisor Uk & Eire, HMD International
38. Bond Zhang, State Supervisor – United kingdom, Honor
39. Kate Beaumont, Director Product or service, Companies & Industrial Technique, Samsung
40. Jim Michel, Team Handling Director, Redeem United kingdom
These ten sign up for people by now nominated in the Energy 50 2019:
41. Anne Sheehan, Business Director, Vodafone Uk
42. Phil Lander, European B2B Director, Samsung
43. Sunny Metha, Region Head – British isles, Eire & Nordics, Google
44. Nazish Dossa, British isles Controlling Director, Brightstar
45. Terry O’Brien, Wholesale CEO, Daisy Team
46. Jason Smith, Country Head Uk & Eire, Sony Cellular Communications
47. Christian McBride, Founder, Authentic Methods Team
48. Ben Dowd, CEO, Onecom
49. Martin Flick, CEO, Olive
50. Paul Sisson, MD, A1 Comms Group
- To obtain out more about these large calibre executives, and the relaxation of the Ability 50 checklist, click on in this article
The 2019 Cellular Power 50 is the definitive list of the most influential figures in the British isles cell marketplace during the previous yr. The list has been compiled soon after in-depth interviews with key senior figures throughout the field, from operators and vendors, to suppliers and distributors.
Previous winners of the Mobile Electricity 50 Man or woman of the 12 months:
- 2018: Marc Allera, CEO, EE and BT Client
- 2017: David Dyson, CEO A few United kingdom
- 2016: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2015: Sebastian James, Team CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2014: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2013: Olaf Swantee, CEO, EE
- 2012: Simon Stanford, VP of British isles & Eire telecommunications and networks division, Samsung United kingdom
- 2011: Guy Laurence, CEO, Vodafone United kingdom
- 2010: Tom Alexander, CEO, Every thing Just about everywhere
- 2009: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2008: Kevin Russell, CEO, Three Uk
- For much more data on the Mobile Electricity 50, or to get more concerned in the Cellular Industry Awards 2019, check out the awards website below.